1. Preparation of a plan required to spread biogas and natural gas based fuel (LNG and CNG).
2. Preparation of a preliminary study for the construction of plant(s) suitable for the supply of future LNG demands with the selection of gas sources and areas, planning and preparation of construction;
3. Construction of filling stations suitable for filling LNG and CNG vehicles along the TEN-T cargo transport routes in Hungary;
4. Establishing the LNG distribution ensuring the supply of the fi lling stations;
5. Commencing the pilot operation of the small-scale natural-gas liquefi er equipment;
6. Collecting the opportunities and the information required to overcome difficulties hidden in the LNG filling station network, mapping up and determining further development tasks by commissioning LNG fuelled cargo transport vehicles.